Digital Six is an established ecommerce agency formed in 1999. We’ve won multiple industry awards for our projects and innovations and are lucky enough to work with a variety of clients from sole traders to international brands. We’re known in the industry for creating exciting and technically sophisticated solutions for our ecommerce clients.
Your main responsibility will be to provide support to the account management team and our clients. Your role will be to communicate with clients, gather required information and stay on top of day to day tasks. You will also identify opportunities and improvements that will help our clients achieve their goals.
We are looking for someone who likes to work in a rapidly changing and interesting business environment. No day two days are ever the same and there is always something new to learn. You will be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for your team as well as being able to shape and develop an innovation roadmap. You will also be able to work independently and take your own initiative. The ideal candidate will have an interest in ecommerce and will be confident working with a variety of software packages - from accounts to project management systems.
- Customer Services/ Relationship building
- Client communication
- Develop yearly plan for the account management team
- Develop innovation roadmaps
- Internal team support
- Quote and invoice generation
- Providing leadership in our small account management team
- Establish relationships and rapport with clients
- Help gather and chase information required from clients so keep projects on track
- Manage client expectations by communicating what the tasks involve and catching any out of scope requests
- Provide regular updates to clients regarding on-going projects and progress
- Help organise client meetings
- Create meeting agendas and notes, contact reports and actions
- Create quotes for new work and ensure smooth billing processes are in place
- Provide a voice for our clients within Digital Six’s team and monitoring individual client satisfaction
- Suggest impactful improvements that will allow our ecommerce clients to stay ahead of the curve. Generating suggestions for upsells and projects that deliver new work. Form a strategy of proactive improvements for clients
- Analyse wider industry and market trends and how these apply and affect client account performance
- Reporting and analysis of client KPIs using available tools. Ensure client and agency targets are achieved and effectively growing revenue
- User Acceptance Testing - communicate testing instructions to clients to ensure they have a practical understanding of what is being requested, what has been implemented and if it meets the clients goals
- Monitor project progress to ensure milestones, for both the Account Management Team and Clients are being achieved
- Attend events / workshops/ working lunches to increase knowledge and help identify new technologies and opportunities
- Lead our small account management team (currently 2 direct reports)
- Provide cover and support while other Account Managers are on annual leave
- Act as the first point of escalation for any account management team issues
If you are successful in your application you'll be doing challenging work in a beautiful office in Edinburgh - (this is dependent on COV19 government guidelines, at present as we are all currently working from home).
- You’ll enjoy great colleagues, team lunches, nights out, beers/prosecco on Fridays and healthy working hours
- We actively promote and value work/ life balance in Digital Six so therefore offer remote working, cycle to work scheme, holiday buy/ sell, and a company pension
I'm Sold, How Do I Apply?