Do you want to be a Project Manager working for one of the UK’s leading ecommerce agencies?
We are an established ecommerce agency formed in 1999. We’ve won multiple industry awards for our projects and innovations, and are lucky enough to work with a variety of clients from sole traders to international brands. Due to the nature of our projects, we run a hybrid of agile and waterfall methodologies with weekly scrums and retrospectives, so experience working this way would be ideal.
The main objective of this role is to ensure delivery of multiple, varied, concurrent projects ranging from website development to improvement projects, as well as the development of bespoke extensions.
The project manager’s duties are to support Digital Six in ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards. The role is ideal for an experienced project manager who would like to make an impact in a small dynamic business. We’re looking for someone who has good ideas and will help evolve our project management approach. Project management is a key strength of Digital Six and we are always looking to improve every aspect of the business.
- Hands-on project management throughout project lifecycles
- Resource scheduling and reporting
- Project status reporting to all project stakeholders
- Management of project scope and changes
- Post-project analysis
- Ideally have experience in running digital projects and a proven ability to deliver work on budget, on brief and on time
- Be comfortable working with, and discussing, technical systems and platforms
- Have high attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Be adaptable to fast-paced and ever changing environments
- Have excellent communication skills, including being able to have challenging conversations if necessary
- Form and maintain relationships at all levels in order to deliver profitable and on time digital projects
- Be a relationship builder who thrives on adding value and is confident in managing client expectations
- Demonstrate self-motivation and strive for continual improvement
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and motivate team members to develop their full potential
If you are successful in your application you'll be doing challenging work in a beautiful office in the centre of Edinburgh.
You’ll enjoy great colleagues, team lunches, nights out, beers/prosecco on Fridays from our in-house bar, and healthy working hours.
We value work/life balance and offer remote working, cycle to work scheme, holiday buy/ sell, gym access and a company pension.